Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Madness #3: Anastasia Jasmin of Fashion Ramble

| | 1 comments

Today's feature is on the brains behind Fashion Ramble, Anastasia Jasmin! Originally and still blogging from Copenhagen, Anastasia is a veteran blogger who only recently launched Fashion Ramble in September.

The gorgeous Dane sports a classy pixie cut and digs Edie Sedgwick and looking smart in blazers... find out more below!
1 - Your site and all of your content is always impeccably designed. Do you have a background in design, or did you teach yourself?
Actually no, I don't. But I'm thinking about starting studying for graphic artist in August next year.
But right now I'm doing it all myself.

2 - What is your favorite item of clothing?
Hmm .. that's a really hard question. But I think I would go with jackets. You can also dress up an outfit with a nice blazer and it so smart - that it would be my favorite item of clothing.

3 - How often, if ever, do you work out? How do you keep yourself motivated?
This was the worst question I could get. Because now I'll, unfortunately, have to say that I never work out. That's right - absolutely never. I have no motivation … oops.

4 - How many languages do you speak?
I only speak Danish and English. And some basic school French but not anything anyone should be proud of.

5 - What do you skimp on?
Taking off my make-up in the evening, which I almost never do…

6 - Your favorite street style blog is:
Frassy definitely ! She's so inspiring.

7 - What is the worst kind of weather?
Rain ! It makes my hair muggy.

8 - If you could be reborn as anyone that ever lived, who would you be?
mmm… there's so many fantastic and outrageous people but I would definitely say Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick. She's an incredibly big inspiration source for me and in some way she means a lot to me. So I would definitely say Edie.

You can also follow Anastasia on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and instagram! Check her out!

1 comments:

  1. you look wonderful, truly beauty with amazing sense of style !!

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook
Follow on Bloglovin