Friday, November 23, 2012

Fab Friday: Nora of Mes Memos!

| | 0 comments
Hello everyone and TGIF! I hope everyone stateside had a lovely Thanksgiving and is enjoying their Friday lounging around or working off those turkey calories (whichever you prefer)!

For today's feature, say hello to Nora, a 15-year-old blogger from Budapest. She's only been blogging since July, but she can boast about over 1,500 fans on lookbook and her blog, Mes Memos, has all the makings of a hit blog. Keep an eye on this one!

1 - You are so young! How did you get into blogging, and do you think your age in any way makes it easier or harder for you to be successful at it?
I've a lookbook where I shared/share my outfits and I saw that there are a lot of lookbookers who have their own blog so I thought maybe I should do one too.

2 - What do you want to be doing in 10 years? Do you think you will continue blogging?
I want to work in the fashion industry so bad in Paris so I really hope that in 10 years I'll have a job that I'll love with all my heart - and yes, I hope I'll continue blogging.

3 - How many languages do you speak?
I speak Hungarian, English and a little French.

4 - Your favorite style trend of the moment is:
Burgundy!

5 - If time travel was possible, where would you go first?
To the future! I'd like to see myself in 5 years.

6 - How do you juggle school and blogging?
It's pretty hard since I've started high school but I always try to write the posts on the weekend that I'll publish during the week.

7 - Describe your morning routine.
It's pretty hectic. I wake up at 4:45 or 5:00 am in the morning, then I have a breakfast, pick my outfit and learn the things I couldn't learn the other day for school. When I'm done with everything I go to school at 6:45 am.

8 - Do you have any secret talents?
No, unfortunately.

You can find and follow Nora on Bloglovin, lookbook, twitter, formspring, and tumblr. And of course do check out her beautiful blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook
Follow on Bloglovin