Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Meet & Greet #3: Albina of Aristocat's Notes!

| | 0 comments

Meet Albina, the blogger behind Aristocat's Notes! She is originally from and lives in Russia with twice-yearly trips to the Netherlands. She's been blogging for a little over a year and has tasteful, sophisticated style - I can also appreciate anyone who appreciates Japanese food! Scroll for the interview.

1 - Where do you get most of your style inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from street fashion and looks from the catwalk during fashion weeks.

2 - If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I love sushi! I can eat it a lot! And I like that this food doesn't have a lot of calories. Also I'm a fan of noodles with sea food. So my choice is Japanese cuisine.

3 - What's your favorite book?
I love Harry Potter books! There are adventures, magic, love stories, friendship and drama. These books can be interesting to different people.

4 - What's one thing you would like to change about yourself?
I'm a lazy person! I'm trying to fight with this trait. Sometimes there is an awful disorder in the apartment or in my wardrobe.

5 - Do you work out? What do you do to stay in shape?
As I said above I'm a lazy woman. I used to go to the gym, but now I just try to drink a lot of water in order not to eat too much. For example before the meal I drink tomato juice in order not to eat a lot.

6 - What is your favorite collection from the fall/winter 2012 season?
I'm in love with Oscar de la Renta looks. I even made a post about this collection. It inspires me to look more feminine and sophisticated.

7 - Tea or coffee?
I drink black tea. Sometimes prefer to make a herbal tea.

8 - If you could ask the editor of Vogue any question, what would it be?
My question to Anna Wintour: What do you think has more impact on what people wear, personal style fashion blogs (for example The Blonde Salade) or glossy magazines?

Do please find and follow Albina on lookbook, instagram, Bloglovin, and Chicisimo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook
Follow on Bloglovin